Thursday, December 4, 2008

farewell

it has been the best 4 years in my life.
it has been the best 2 years of my stay in this foreign country.

i know i will come back,
probably in only a month's time.
but somehow, i just don't want to leave this island.
here, i left all my memories.

thank you, don and aaron.
for being my greatest friend in my jc life.
i will always remember the afternoons in the library with u guys,
the trip to little india,
the aimless walking around at city hall, novena.
the jokes abt andy and mila.
sorry if i was moody and easily-pissed.
thank you for all the tolerance that you all spared.
you made my 2 years in jc.

thank you, stho and mark.
for being such nice friends,
i really regret not to know u guys earlier.
stho, you are really generous...you will be the greatest doctor. please give me discount next time when i am sick.
mark, you are really nice.. no wonder wang jue told me that u r the nicest guy in her class.

thank you, lenny and yiheng,
for bringing fun to our mudane and communist class.
i guess years later,
i will still remember ur little hottie,
yiheng's extreme reaction about his boldness.

there are just too many ppl that i would like to mention here, but since i have to check out in half an hour and i still have not finished packing and washing up.. 
all the best my friend.
with army, overseas uni, local uni etc,
maybe last night was really our last dance together..
i am really glad that i saved it for you.

special thanks to Jordan,
who made my rafflesian experience complete.
wish u a great holiday and all the best in army!

"I am PRC, 
I like failing GP,"
don, maybe you want to help me complete the song that u wrote.
i was pissed off for the first time with don when he sang this song to me,
now, it has become something to remember.

2 years is really short.
i was just singing while packing just now, and 
"new beginnings,
new surroundings,
new faces that you've never seen.
walking through the doorway,
don't know anybody...."
first time i sang, i had difficulty remembering the lines, and can barely find the tune.
now, it is a part of me,
just like you made the last two years for me, a part of me.
its weird singing new beginnings and new surroundings after 2 years.
everything s so familiar. 

farewell, guys.
it is snowing in harbin
when i land,
everything will be white.

No comments: