Monday, July 12, 2010

stupidmani

the worldcup has a profound impact on the lives of many, and by extension, the functioning of many organizations. for instance, my alma mater (lol), declared today off so there wont be a bunch of zombies dragging themselves to class to catch up on sleep there and then. its a wise move, because otherwise people will just play truant. aarons got today off, something he did not know until 1/2h before leaving for camp yesterday, which is also a good move, because some soldiers with bigballs and littlefuture might just go awol or if they have smallerballs and expect some future, just take an mc.

i expect this to happen in camp, while i am away. anyway the cruellest thing of all is that this is the busiest period in camp, i am on hospitalization leave, and i didnt even bother to stay up to watch the match. only knew of the scoreline about 2 hours ago when i checked my facebook account and saw the cascading facebook stati on everything from the lousy ref to the lousy mani. stupid mani lah. the owner better be ashamed. really mahoupao, riding on the coattails of paul the psychic octupus.

anyway with divine grace my understudy, a trained cq, has arrived and is in the process of taking over my work. 5 months from my ORD. which is good. i wish him the best of luck and i wish myself the best of luck. if he does a good job taking over my job im gonna be free as a bird, assuming nothing goes wrong. which i hope is the case as i trudge down the last stretch of my 2 year bondage.

No comments: