Sunday, December 19, 2010

ord loh.

it's been a week since my ord. and everyday's been sunday. have completely lost track of time. but now no-french week is over, and i should be back to learning my french. or at least i should be listening to the silly broadcasts on rfi. with my very good conduct and performance in ns i am much closer to going to menton next year.

and my iphone. it is sucking the life out of me. i just cant get it to work and i dont know why i need to give my credit card info to register the phone to get my phone to sync with the itunes on my comp so i cant load shit onto it. i am dying.

i hope i passed my dalf c1, and i hope i can start work next january. or else this period of hunting for contractors or lazing around will drain me. completely. i already dont feel too well. drowning in guilt. everyones doing something, earning some money. i am doing nothing productive or excessively fun. i am just passing time. one sunday after another.

but at the same time there is an inertia that is preventing me from committing to anything. its painful.

No comments: