Thursday, July 3, 2008

things could have been different

nothing much transpired these past few days.

i was afflicted by my C for Chem, as expected. but i spent most of the time drowning myself in formula racing on miniclip, stupid shows on the history channel and discovery real time and of course in my most beloved, most esteemed and most ancient pastime.

i was trying to stanch the pain, and maybe even delude myself. i was in a state of self-denial. i wouldnt deny i was trying to live it up so that the pain would go away.

of course the pain did go away, but very slow. im still sore, anyway.

i expect the anguish to worsen these few days, into the next week, as i receive my papers, blow by blow, below the belt. we went through physics mcq today, and i know my fate is sealed. lets not speculate how many i did right. i know my fate is sealed.

econs is, well, econs. even if i fullmarks my first case study, im still on course for a C/B. thats if i fullmarks my first case study, which obviously would not happen. this im pretty sure of, this im not going to be deluded about.

now im just praying that i still can keep my A for math and get a decent gp score.

and i pray.

so help me God.

No comments: