Tuesday, July 29, 2008

put your breasts in cold water to make them firm

isnt life just great when you're the only medically fit ns liable guy in class to fail napfa? isnt it great to be special, to be the one who has to spend 2 years while everybody else spends 1 year 10 months?

to a huge extent i probably brought it upon myself, but i guess its too late to cry over spilt milk. because i cannot pass napfa, my already minute chance of making it to command school has been further diminished. i know i can still get somewhere there if i get a silver for napfa during ns, but it is tough.

many people would say it is unfair, because everyone is built differently. and then some will complain that there is a gulf between the guy's level to fail and the girls' level to A. but nothings worth complaining about, because life is life. as much as i hate it, its my life.

problem is, i dont even have a chance to do it my way and pimp it like i want.

grad night tabling is mother tough because i cant get a table. im unwanted. anyway my class table is shit with so many prcs.

today was uk uni talk and lt2 was almost completely filled. with my set of crap grades i clearly didnt belong in the tophalf of those assembled, and i only want to go to the few decent schools. clearly i am deluded, or i have to be bloody lucky.

i guess nus is really the way to go. the place to be.

if i can get in, that is.

<3 NUS FASS

when ur a pussy, uve got to try to be a happy pussy. nusfass is probably going to be a good place for pussies like me. i will love it. or at least i will grow to. because im a pussy and its pussy, we were probably made for each other.

of course im going to have to mug hard to get my As so i get to chuse my desired major.

anyways, i am very honored and humbled that lenny the man still friends a pussy like me.

No comments: