Friday, June 11, 2010

im going to france!

it's friday again, and my first week of mc is over. im much better, but i seriously think that i need at least 1X good extension. 30 days, hopefully. aha. my medic friend told me some meniscus boy got 110 days, but thats just too godlike already. dont think im that skilled la.

got into sciences po, if my moms colleague, my friends and i didnt read the email wrongly. what a relief. now i dont have to study at sim. yay. except that its for the wrong year, 2010. have to go get it rectified to 2011, unless somehow i get to disrupt. which will be good. when i come back for the last 2 months of service i would be a general duties spec cos they wont bother enough to give me a store or make me do any real work. w00tw00t.

im really enjoying myself, even if i have to be on crutches. i guess the relief from securing my uni outstrips the pain. haha.

No comments: