Thursday, June 7, 2007

2 more weeks

time flies..two more weeks later,i'll be back to singapore..but i did not really enjoy my holidays so far..got tonnes of work to do.
anyways,every night is a treat night..got ppl treat dinner..
now i know that ppl can be so tired after so many treats..
and tt explains why i did not blog recently..
still mugging chem,no progress at all..some more still wanna own in chem to get in olympaids..
dunno lah,juz try..eco s like dying..
reading a book named "the undercover economist"..oops,i left the book in my dad's car..
juz came back..today s the uni admission test..all the high school graduates hav to take the test today to choose which uni they can go..sth like Alevels..
know what?there are 100,000 ppl in my city taking the test today..and all my friends and my cousins r taking also..
so i woke up damn early this morning to support them..all the best to them..
ya,gonna be quite sad,cause next time when i come back,i won't hav chance to gather with them as most of them will go uni in other cities like beijing or shanghai..
but after tmr,we can go out everyday,and pls dun expect to c me online at night as i probably go out with them to celebrate every night..:)
i got c my friends from my secondary school and primary school when i stood outside the school they r taking the test..they were quite shocked when they saw me as i did not inform them that im coming back this june holiday..
but they are damn happy!!so am I!!
it s really great to see your old friends who shared ur happiness and sour together in the past!
more over,we hav the same identity,which i hardly can find in singapore!
that s basically all abt today..
oya,today s my mum's birthday..so we ordered a damn big cake and gonna go out celebrate tonight!heehee..

To don,
i've gone out with my father to look for the little red book u want..
but we did not manage to find it in any book shop..
my dad say it s like some ancient stuff..so..
i'll try other places the next few days..
and my dad say if really cannot find in harbin,he can drive me to countryside or towns near my city to seek!
oya,and why u type chinese?
don't u know that there are ppl from other races r viewing our blog?fag!
haha..jkjk..dun piss..
zhenan:)

No comments: