Friday, June 22, 2007

long way to go

mugging, juz like my GPP, still has a long way to go..
jzu heard some j1 gal took SAT1 and get 2320..
wtf..its like how freak..
am i still living on earth?
why ppl around me are simply so pro?
feel like a wuss..if don were here,he would say im juz a wuss..
i think i mug too intensively alr..not mug too much..
my brain is juz not working!
then got damn stupid in the afternoon and react damn slow!
and my stupidity pissed don off..[i think]..
although he says he won't be so easily pissed..
i still feel that he was not happy with me today at least..
maybe because his intellgence diffused to me too much..
sorry,donny..i try to study hard and be smart again..
at least as smart as u so u dun need to diffuse to me any more..
ok,can not waste any more time already..
must mug..hopefully can do the CT..good luck to u all.. *-*

No comments: