Sunday, January 27, 2008

Make love, not war

some random comment in our tag board.
SAT was over yesterday! Finally!!
Everyone is asking me now.
"hey, how is ur SAT?"
"Must be able to get 2000 and above right?" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..."
"Don't worry lah, surely can one!"
.......im so sure.
anyway, i was urged to sign up for the May SAT test last night, but i was too tired to even take out my laptop from my drawer! So i went to sleep around 10+
First time, i could fall asleep when the lights in my room were all on and my roommates were playing Chinese song and English song loudly at the same time!

Guess what? i slept until 1040 this morning! this is like a freaking 12 hours of sleep!
now, im happily sitting on the sofa in the Morrison Block lobby. Lays of sunlight shine in and bright up the room. outside the lobby, there is a teacher sitting on the bench, reading newspaper, having lunch with a cup of wine. wtf! he dun need to worry for his future? he juz wanna be a teacher in the rest of his life? or maybe he is satisfied with the $5-a-bottle wine that he is drinking now? so maybe it is right. if u suffer first, then u will enjoy ur future life. but is it because that ur life sux too much so that even your future life sux as well, u juz won't feel it any more?

recently, i adopt a habbit of sitting down and doing nothing. (i.e. Stoning!) this habbit has gave me some time to think about my future, which seems so dim and unpredictable! i heard there is some prc who got 1800 for SAT but got accepted by university of chicago. what is going on?

i seriously have no idea! so i think and think and think until i got headache!

i decide to live on.

i decide not to kill myself too soon.

i decide to go for lunch now!

i decide to clean my room and tidy my files!

i decide to finish all my council work by this afternoon!

i decide to do my math assignment and tutorials!

can i finish them?

go for lunch first! heehee, bye,guys!

No comments: