Saturday, July 21, 2007

in the night of a thousand stars, let me take you to heaven

is 'in' the correct preposition?
dunno, i liked this song when i was younger. i heard it again when i watched evita.
anyways, life is sucking so far.
i failed napfa. failing my napfa was spectacular. i passed all my stations then i fail 2.4 by 10 secs. sth like that. nice don. well i think the teacher called the time wrong, because when i passed the 5th it was arnd 11:30 so its quite improbable that im as slow as girls. fuck.
what contributed to this failure was my flu over the weekends. damnit i shouldnt have caught it. so i was sick and i didnt run over the weekends. and i still felt weakness in my limbs on thursday when i was doing napfa. haha if ronald didnt help me i cant even get 45 situps haha.
the heat was crazy. im a person who cannot stand in the sun for too long. im allergic to it. i always remember sleeping the whole saturday away after ncc in sec 1 and2 cos the sun burned my brains out.
after the battery of 5 stations 2.4 was a bitter and hard struggle for a wuss like me. by my 3rd round i got stitch, compounded by the hardcore situps earlier, by the 4th my legs were giving way, compounded by shuttle run the turning and some hardcore sbj of 2.2m. ok la it sucks, but hardcore by my standards. all the while my eyes played tricks on me as the white lane markings looked wavy and floaty, like i was on an acid trip.
so i failed. and i vomitted. how loserish. flu and heat, but i cant be all absolved either. failing is fun, though, n like, im going to fail econs next week.
then shooting. i was rather reluctant to go to the range, cos i was humiliated and rejected when i tried out for shooting earlier in the year. humiliated, insulted and all. but i told zhenan i would go if there werent enugh bayleyans so i went.
honestly, the team sucked. mr and hh were filled with pros like kennedy and benwong. like wtf lah. and bw filled an all-loser team of ppl who anyhow shoot. some ppl were like, yay! i hit the card! wtf like this how to win.
i didnt shoot very well either, if i didnt remember wrongly, i shot 876678 whoa palindrome in the first part then 8782 in the second part, the last shot being a misfire cos we juz needed a team total of 7 to replace mt's square.
we got third. bb, in its traditn of excellence claimed last spot. gentlemanly.
well ali told me he heard i suck as president. well, i guess its true, the last few sessions have sucked cos of the caq. hopefully it gets better soon.

No comments: