Tuesday, July 17, 2007

sorry everyone

yea
i is ere to apolojise
for syckyng too much.
anyways
plyys fyrgyvs me
for
suanyn yr pw
well, i was fylyn qyte fyckyd yp by myn pw
pw pwnyge
esp whyn
thyy come to me to complayn bout ych othyr
n i cant be bothered
n some has nyn concept of propyr wyrk
bytr styll
u wyll get pwned fyr plagyarysm
n i hys to redo mos of the styff
n myn styndyrds are nyt yvyn hygh
walau
wyste my tyme
shud be pleasuring
anyways
us uni fyir on synday
i fylt lyke a shyte.
my chyncys yf gyttn into a propyr us uni
is slimmer than the creative slim
much lyss gyt a scholyrshyppe
15 sgporyns per sch
im so syur
cca- rykas?
cip- i hyte the communyty?
ryccommendatns
byrsarys? i kant get any?
it looks lyke i hyve to rot away
in nus
sycks
yf my pw screw up
maybe hyv to go ITE?
woohoo.

No comments: