Monday, July 23, 2007

the way a drunkard uses a lamppost

as support and not illumination.

thats econs h3 for u.
anyways, econs test tomorrow! ask me why im not studying!
because id rather be slack than stupid
because id rather be yh n not c
after deliberation, i have decided that id rather be slack and dun mug and fail then hardcore and mug and fail. less effort required. n i dunlike to admit that im stupid.
besides, the depts qte screwed up, i dont trust their marking.
and its not counted and they have so many tests ive gotten numb to them
so tomorrow is go there n anyhow whack.
wish me luck man.

i need luck
down on it recently.
yest, my fathers car broke down
i take public transport w the take public transport in the morning losers.
bus brakes down, i connect to bt timah
bus doesnt come
take taxi
taxi sends me to some st 22, where the hell is tt
i reach school at 0740
rocks.

does it have anyth to do with me destroying potter fun?

No comments: