Monday, July 2, 2007

+rEal meN: we'aR naut!ca]

inspired by e e cummings
and

luo 'im going to trash your pool' yh.

and why is no one else blogging.
fuck.
week+ends were spastic
went for citro(umlaut)en c4 picas^2o
fan-tastic fre-nch fla-ir
a ll iter a t'iOn
ndp: lousy was >really
coordination sucked
and the hosts sucked. time waste don't your.
simulation of the though be funny vips.

today we is had clique outing. of
aar!
yh. {leonard}
[rj] #zhenan
daniel the councillor

me went
dhoby
first to reach :) though late :(

me saw
weiree and gerald
and them choirgays

me met #z
we went plaz?ing
met rj

yiheng 'wears fake nautica'
calls say we go cineleisure
we walk to cineleisure

we meet yiheng
we eats
we meet aaron

we play pool

pool fun be

tables 9ft we took two
one
on one
robin-round be

me pwnz yh
in first game
sh$#@
must be real disap(point)ed
go slash, wuss

but i started
losing till
'my balls shrunk'

losing is the ways of
dickless

OH MY GOD
lost to yh twice

but me pwnt yiheng
in teh closing game
sh$#@
must be real disappointed
go slash. wuss

pool
must {me} train

pool
must {me} good be

go long johns silver we
bought food we, me
despite not being;
not satiated

concocted chilli- i did
talked cock- we did
daniel the councillor
he came
leonard the ct rep/wushu vice capt/pw hardcore (no offense intended)
he came

talked= borat
talked 'high 5 and vazhin and two-naked-fat-men-wrestling'
talked= p**k party
talked 'it be at leonard's condo'
talked 'where be his bitch'

left transformers for did they
aar! and me left home for
we did
he 162 me 700
dropped and walked
a distance
stopped. did *pullups
^do 1 i can!^
mwa ha.

tomorrow: normal lessons BE!
tomorrow: fucks off
please;
i beseech;
gotta
gp hw do.

\out\

No comments: