Saturday, August 30, 2008

salt and suicide

i dont think im going to apply this year.

knn. all the tests are scheduled for 5th nov, just a day before chem pII. which is the killer paper for me at least. walan eh.

cbcbcbcbcbcbcb

with my kinda sch grades i really need to pull off a good a levels. and fooling around with chem and at a levels is just no bananas.

cbcb

it doesnt help that saf sends a nice mail inviting me to the safos scholarship tea session next saturday. it comes with a nice plastic card with your ic number barcoded behind. nice shiny white plastic. it just makes me feel even more sore, that

1. my academics suck
2. i cant even pass napfa.

and im depriving more deserving peoples of an invite.

baah.

anyways it seems like lse has an option i likes.

philo n econs.

now i hope lse wants me.

No comments: