Saturday, February 21, 2009

because tonight would be the night that i would fall for you over again

i passed ippt. yes, i know, to many, ippt is some no-kick nonsense. to others, getting a mere pass is worth spitting on. its a joke. but hey, to me, its quite a big deal.

i probably ran about 11min. to many, tts some pussy time, but for me to achieve tt kinda timing, i ran 3 nights a week, spending my admin time going rounds around the red track while the instant noodle gang was consuming bowls after bowlles of instant noodles.

i jumped 221 which is short, especially by aarons standards. it isnt my best jump, but considering i was RMJ EX-STAIRS until the day before, it wasnt too shabby an efforte.

i did 9 pullups, which is little short of amazing. i was a zero fighter when i enlisted 12/12. by field camp i did only 3 pussy ones. the 9 i did today were proper ones. completely extended my arms n completely pushed my cheen across the barr.

i passed.

anyway the week had been fun. shooting was bad for me. got a fucked up lane which was closed AFTER i completed my day shoot. fig 11 had its center blasted out so bad my shot just went strait through. apparently they already noticed it the nuit before, but they didnt remedy it until afte ri shot. so i missed marksman by a hair. just 1 shot. fuch. to think someone who can shoot with an iron sight cannot shoot with a 1.5scope.

hopefullies i can trayn and passs soc next week. gonna be a struggel, but i hope miracels happen.

No comments: