Saturday, February 14, 2009

sweet valentine

so this is how i celebrated today.
0830 woke up by one student's sms. 
0840 went online and played some facebook game.
1100 went to school and met the science HOD to discuss about my work. (during the meeting, rj my juniors and my senior kept smsing me.. well done, boys.)
1230 finished the meeting and went back to my room.
1245 changed and went to my junior's room to watch him play NFS and NBA
1400 decided to go watch a movie
1510 arrived cenileisure but the tickets to "the curious case of benjemin button" are sold out, we swtiched to "underworld" (which turned out to be a great movie)
1530 went burger king for breakfast (my first and only meal in the day)
1600 walked to borders and bought nothing. but on my way back to ceni, we watched an old man using his neck to spin a huge chain of wooden balls (the whole chain is at least 5 metres) ran away from that show because my neck got irritated by watching it. 
1715 the show started
2000 reached hostel and checked email. got an interview from UVA. going to watch "underworld 2" in my friend's room now.

my friend thinks that tonight, the rate of having intimacy will sky-rocket. maybe someone should go and do a research on it. anyway, hope you score tonight.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, everybody.

No comments: