Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I have been thinking

about the meaning of life.esp today since i spent the whole day sitting in front of my laptop typing. no lessons for me to teach. so i got this shity job of writing a manual for new sec 1 science projects. basically i just need to find useful resources online or from the thick file that i was given and then type them and organize them into a report-ish booklet.

alright, sounds simple. but when u got to type a 28-page manual by yourself in one day, it is no longer that easy. well, luckily i got my ipod with me. actually i juz downloaded some games last night and thought may be i can play them during my lunch break. BUT i barely had time for lunch.

While i was typing, i suddenly felt that i had went back to 2 years ago. PW time. i dig out all my PW stuff from my inbox and start to read Sim Wong Hoo. haha, it was rubbish. then i read about Ron Gryzwinski, Walt Disney.. life was good in school, even though we had to do all those nonsense. now, im still in school, juz that i no longer got close friends around me to complain about the nonsense i am doing. i no longer have ppl around me to share my pain and curse about everything in the world together! i am all alone. maybe, one day, we all got to be learn to be all alone. this process is probably what the grown-ups used to tell us - growth.

i feel like swearing, but i realize that im still in school. and that i should behave myself. so FUCK! fucking cheebye!

anyway, the only good thing today was after lunch time when i went to canteen to buy drink. i met my sec 1 students from 1f. haha. they seemed pretty happy about their CA so far. talking to them makes me feel that i am still a student, still in school, still got friends around and dun need to face the real world. probably im an escapist, im not yet ready to take the shit from the real world. guess my army friends will do a better job. life is unfair. i juz need some time to adjust to it.

life goes on. time to leave the depressing staff room! maybe i should go and catch a movie by myself. being alone in the cinema is therapeutic, that is how i survived my j2. have a great evening, everyone.

No comments: