Monday, March 2, 2009

568 6th March

so it will be sentenced in four days time. my fate, my future, my destiny. i am nervous. even though i have been telling my students that it is just a test. it is only part of your life. don't take it too hard. you will do well lah. but i guess it is easier to say it to others than to experience it yourself.

life is tough. especially all my UK offers are depending on my Alevels. and so far i have not gotten a US offer yet. so i have to apply to Singapore uni, like everyone else, which will look at your GP and Alevels. i really hope that i did well. i have never experienced such anxiety, not even before Olevel results. guess back then, i knew i did ok. but now...i can only pray

well. i found tickets to jason mraz's concert. but its just the night before my Alevel results release. i dunno whether i should go. i dunno even know whether i will be enjoying myself if i go. well.

afternoon in the library talking to jeremy and wendy was entertaining and relaxing. made me feel like going back to days before i graduate, how don, mark and i stay in library to study and talk cock.

showed my sec 2 class a documentary about puberty. apparently the guys turned more excited when the video shows male part compared to when it shows female one. a weird yet interesting thing to notice.

good luck everybody.

No comments: