Sunday, March 8, 2009

foamer

sianz, have to book in later.

lookingforward to 1 whole day at tekong parade square. marching in the damn hot sun, then getting drenched by a serious torrential downpour before getting sunbaked again and then getting drenched. also walking around in a swimming pool thats my boots.

and then 1 solid day of ultra-area cleaning. ccb. i dont see why the saf cannot afford to contract some cleaners to do this job. soldiering is not about cleaning man. after that, POP loh!

looking forward to my break. i really hope i get a good posting. but with my pussy fitness level, ippt pass and soc fail, together with my less than outstanding performance, i really need my 8As (Read: GP-A, PW-A, HCL-A, P-A, C-A, M-A, E-A, GT-D) and my rafflesian pedigree to pull me by my dick into command school. arghhhhh.

i wish i may.

No comments: