Sunday, March 15, 2009

Reason, the Devil's harlot

still agonizing. after the spell wore off im back to brooding about my future. should i apply Medicine or Law & Econs? i know i will enjoy law n econs at least throughout my studies. but corporate law has been getting quite tough and stressful especially with all these ponzi schemes. and then i know many lawyers are getting hardraped with long hours late nights and no life. life will be like shit. or can be expected to be like shit at least for the first few years.

i think i will be fine with medicine. if i take medicine i will want to be a plastic surgeon or gyne. then i will enjoy my job. just that in the first place i dont think nusmed will want me. 260 students everyone very brilliant with great aptitude. nothing distinguishes me. theres no reason they should want me. i have not done any attachment and am not a pedigree. on top of it i hate science in general and chem in particular. having to go through this nonsense in year one really puts me off.

i know it impacts my career and my future lots. im stressed.

No comments: