Friday, April 24, 2009

let there be light

my laptop is overheated. think i have been using it for way too long. well, my life is still in a state of meaningless. the only reason i wake up every morining is to wait for the night to come and go back to sleep again. in between the time, i juz take a little time watching american idol, desperate housewife, gossip girls, and some other taiwan drama (which btw follow the exact same pattern). of course, i left myself with some time to be grateful that i do not need to spend my day in a lecture theatre learning abt shooting missiles and night sleeping in a rainy jungle. but still, i think my life is kinda in a mess.

im gonna leave singapore soon. i've alr booked my air ticket to go back on 31 may. well, 1 june to be exact. i shall not start pouring my emotions here since i will dedicate one post for the years in singapore before i leave. for the ppl i met and the memories i left. well, it is complicated. on one side, im extremely thrilled about going to an entire foreign land to start my life all over again; on the other hand, i cherish every single moment i spent here in the past 4 and half years. and i know, the moment i step on the flight on 1 jun is a full stop for my journey here in singapore. and when the next episode resumes here, i would never know.

to be continued..

No comments: