Tuesday, April 21, 2009

OutOfCamp

wahh siaoz... fieldcamp is fucking siong.
i stay there only for 1 day and i already kena heat rash all over, abrasion from my knee guards and a bad headache from wearing the stupid helmet for a whole day.

the harbor area sucks, luckily i got to go back to pasir laba to sleep. the only time im happy i get to go back to bunk to sleep. lol. wah the feeling when i washed off my camo was just SHIOK. and when i changed out of that disgusting no. 4 shit. was so free i washed my helmet and febreezed my lbv. had fun wanking around the room before booking out this morning at 8. sleep was fantastic, except at 5 the fire alarm went off. but it rained in the morning and it was nice and cozy in my coccoon i made with my blanket. i wonder how those outfieldcowboys are surviving. lol. the rain must have killed them.

4D3N camp has become 3D1N for me. nothing to complain about. except my knee complaint which has become worse with the running on uneven ground, crossing of drainage and leopard crawling. fuck. quite painful when i stretch it out. maybe i should be fallout boy.

i make a lousy soldier. a very lousy infanteer. is there even sucha word? i know i saw it in sispec, but u know in the saf words like tacticalization, fractricide and operationallyreadied exist. anyways, i hate outfield, i feel like dying after 1 hour in the jungle, i get headaches and neckpain from wearing my helmet, i get abrasions and heat rash from my lbv and i also get scrapes cos of the guards. crappy man. i dont know whats happening during lessons outfield, all i do is adjust my helmet and lbv and countdown the time to lunch and the end of outfield.

in other news, i think i got bitten by an aedes mosquito. i saw it stick its proboscis down my arm, but it wasnt painful so i didnt flick it away, until i realized it had zebra legs. by the time i got to flicking it away it had already sucked for 5sec? hmm. hope it doesnt carry dengue. cheebye.

interview/presentation later. given a life licence, better not fuck it up. in the meantime i shall do some reading to jolt my brain...

No comments: