Wednesday, September 26, 2007

bloody rape

physics today was bloody rape.

my day started badly as my fucking water bottle spilled. i was pissed wif my bottle. nalgene sucks dick. charge a premium for being suck.
(-5)
then we went there rather late and my table was freaking scratched.
(-5)
then we the aircon started getting damn cold. at first it felt good, but fuck, by the 1 hour mark i couldnt even feel my fingers! fuck i was like, is that a pen in my hand?! how come i cant feel it?! totally couldnt write properly. my shivering didnt help either.
(-10)
then i felt like peeing midway through. fuck. they deprived me my freedom of going out on one side to go to the gents on the other. fuck them. and when i got there, ccp, the evil shit, decided to block my way, then she got a male teacher to stand at the toilet door! what fuck! its not like im some despo cheat king who would hide some cheat codes under my foreskin?! was damn fucking pissed.
(-20)
the paper itself was freaking hard. its either
1. i havent revised enough
2. the paper is damn hard
3. the questions were set by someone whose native language is klingon.
well all three would be the correct answer
but i think 3 contributes a fucking lot as well. some questions were just tmdwaddafuck rape cos its damn hard to get what the hell its talking about. TO ADD TO THAT, the pheesicks teacher from MIT would suddenly cut in with her high shrill and break up my thoughts and all that shit.
fuck.
(-30)
i was generally careless.
(-20)
ooh, that leaves me with 40/120. is that a fail.
whatever.

this rubbish,
it ends in 2.
tata, fuckers.

No comments: