Sunday, September 9, 2007

love me, love me not

my report is getting no where.
after i read through the whole report, i suddenly realised that some part are juz copy and paste! no analysis at all..what the hell.
anyway,i think zhang qiao is correct to say that promo s more impt than pw!
only local universities are looking at your pw results..
but i dun think i can even get into a local uni, that is the main problem!!!
life is getting tougher now.
chemistry is owning me,
i did not even start on physics,
differentiation and integration are hopeless,
econs !!!! must get B and above!
GP??!! sigh.....
y everything seems so tough in JC>.<
i am now sitting in a classroom in VJ!
haha,the school here is so nice,i did not even realize it in the past!
its so warm, ppl are so nice! got empty classrooms available all the time with free air-con and internet access!

love me, love me not.. I LOVE PW!
sigh, go back to work T.T

No comments: