Monday, September 17, 2007

follow me into the dark

im cold blooded.
why? let's attempt this in PC form. btw i got a disappointing 38 for essay. anyways.

P1: Cos i didnt express my surprise.
P2: Cos i was coldly calculating and seemed to be pure logic with no heart.
P3: Cos apparently i dont really show that i care.
C1: im cold blooded.

anyways this be a pathetic attempt. not in leading crub so dont really do this kinda fuck.
firstly the argument is invalid. Ps dont lead to C. which is a bit the duh. im not a person who expresses my feelings and pours them out onto your un1337 caring face.
and P2 is so unsound.
im like colbert. im pure truth. truthiness. everything comes from my gut. i do things with my gut. my convictions come from my gut. and nope, definitely not tempered by logic and reasoning. 100% pure truth, suckas!
and P3 is so unsound.
somehow maybe the language/culture barrier is quite hard to breach, so sometimes my statements rub the wrong way. its just too bad this is sgp, not china. anyways
pw report is dead. wadeva fucks.
time for stho consultation then slaxing then sleepsing.

No comments: