Thursday, November 8, 2007

Don's First Law

If you don't like me or despise me, then you're stupid and therefore not important and you can just buzz off.




it's been a year already. thanks everyone who have remembered my birthday. I would reciprocate. Those who don't remember. DIE! Naah you're not important so you can fuck off and die.

wow i guess im in deep trouble now. havent even touched my h3 homework. haha. and its due by sunday. nope im just going to piece together some shit on saturday worthy of a U- grade. i would be so proud of myself.

i have yet to return the library book and its overdue by a week. but heck, the acjc people wanted to lend me the book. hah! suckers! anyway

my resolution for the next trip around the sun would be 1024 by 728.

eh fuck thats a stupid joke. i didn't even laugh. but that's not important.

i resolve to be nicer to people, even stupid and undeserving ones. and i resolve to be a chao mugger and mug my dick off, cos ultimately, 10 years down the road, what matters is ur As and not whether u mugged like a prc for it.

and i want to be a better chair, but i cant do much about such a noob job. right? right. let's move on. if u don't agree with me, fuck off.

and like stho, need to get my life in order and get a ahem ahem.
heehee
alright
that's all.

Happy Birthday, Me!

No comments: