Wednesday, November 28, 2007

inspi(red)

life in the office is so suck, i think im not going to work tomorrow. bloody hell im inflicted with a malady from the miasma that is the air of the low-level subcubicle dweller thats me. now my throat is dry as a tight p***y. i got headache and runny nose too. the air is really bad. and the water tasted really weird today. maybe they drilled wrongly and penetrated the pipe and screwed its juice. so now my brain is really not functioning at all. its a whole load of mush.

theres nth ive been looking forward to with my work, cos it sucks. but my long sorjounes chez shida. who happens to be funnier than the AP16 shida of 4p. haha. shida reloaded keepes complaining abt AAABC, n his lack of a girlfriend as well as his srp. haha

alright i want to sleep already.
im sick.

No comments: