Thursday, November 29, 2007

shakenodtan

my laptop has been fixed,
my parents are coming.
holidays suck, council, research... screw off!

here is a story happened in my hostel today.
the common room where the TV, dvd player and newspaper are was somehow locked up today.
as i was super bored in the evening, i went to office to request to open the common room on my floor.
here is the convo between the two AHMs and me,

zhenan: hello, i want to use the common room, but it is locked, can u pls open it?
AHM A: why u wanna use it?
zhenan: because i want to watch TV. (wtf, why do i want to use it when u put tv, newspaper and dvd players inside? arhah, i want to kill someone inside! why dun u ask urself why u build it in the 1st place?)
AHM B: why u want to watch TV now?
zhenan: (WTF!) -.-" because i got nothing to do...
AHM A: ok, let me see. we dun hav the key.
zhenan: then may i know where the key is?
AHM B: i dun think we have a key to that room!
zhenan: are u telling me that u lock a room without a key? (CAN'T YOU MAKE A BETTER LIE?)
AHM B: maybe u go back and try around 6pm or after dinner..
zhenan: ok, thanks.

life is damn tough, especially when u cannot have the right to watch TV!
and when u have to meet some one who insist that u can lock up a door without a key!
wtf!
-sigh-

can we go out?

No comments: