Wednesday, November 21, 2007

standing in line to see the show tonight

ok maybe drinking half a glassa brandy is not right. and trying to take a warm bath after that is not very clever. it causes acne and whatever wound to just open up and turn septic and i have a boil on my face now. fuck.

class outing was sucky. the wusses came late. i've never paid so much to eat food so suck. fuck i was pissed. knn. anyway i dunno wads in their minds man, wanna eat special food, go say eat house of sundanese food. fuck? u can get tt store almost everywhere in teh heartlands. o yah maybe they only go orchard. too atas alr.

fucking hell lau par sat? naah please, the food there is damn specials lahs. anyway lau pah sat would have been better than the stone grill without a stone grill. cao

and they all go home straight after dinner. wadkinda attitude is this lah! walau eh knnbccb wtf omg

anyway
fuck my lips are chapped and the area around my mouth raw cos my skin is cracking from the miasma in my office. haha. shida went out to buy bonjela for me. anyways my job has been damn slack i havent exactly done any much wokr. haha

alright
sleep early so i wont fall so sick so easily.
alright

No comments: