Saturday, December 22, 2007

bon voyage

dear don has juz departed for china, so i hav taken over the duty to keep our blog alive and continue entertaining the fellow viewers.

erh, what to say?oya.im moving to RIB soon. on 26th Dec. pretty soon, huh? for me, its sort of bless. finally i dun need to wake up so early every morning and travel by MRT. u know? this whole year, i arrived to school everyday with my shirt soaked in sweat due to the rush from MRT station to school.

but the food in RIB sucks as i heard and i am pretty sure about the rumour. also, my rooming arrangement quite sucks as well. but im trying to change room and stay with hongjiang, if possible. haha, at least i won't be killed when i am sleeping. heehee.

talk about SAT. my progress on the word list still stops at A. sigh. hopeless. but i must get 2300 in the first time. no matter how much time and effort i have to put in! cause my co-ogl juz got another 2320 after zhang qiao's gal friend! haha. and i heard the a bw guy scored full marks! are they really human being! f^*k!

have an argument with my parents today! sigh. about taiwan. i juz said that i dun care whether taiwan is a country or not and my father was ranging! asked me where my national pride is and hav i been staying too close to some taiwanese? sigh.

nope, dad. i learnt that from don tan. but seriously, what s so important about it???

life is tough!

going to sentosa again tomorrow! but with my parents, cause they are leaving soon.

No comments: