Wednesday, December 19, 2007

just give me sex whenever i want it

i cant live without a maid.

its been slightly over 4 days without a maid and im foaming. i have to clear up after myself. my cups wont just disappear from my computer table. plates wont just disappear from my study. fruits dont slice themselves and drinks dont pour themselves.

clothes dont wash themselves. so today i decided to find out how to use a washing machine. after 30 mins i found the manual, and within 5 minutes i gave up trying to understand. anyway even if i understand whats init it would take me another 30 mins to find the soap powder, 20 mins to find the softener and after that eternity to find a dry scoop so that the bloody powder wont turn into rock hard lumps.

so we will all live in whatever clothes we have left.

the house is sodof getting filthy. i found out how difficult it is to clean my glass dining table so that it sparkles and theres not soap scum marks. i still cant do it, btw.

and my fucking deuter is still mossy.

anyway going to china soon. hehe. im confused what airline im flying.

if im flying SQ or SIA, then all is mostly well. if i am flying china eastern, then, er, in the very likely case that i should die in the sky, zhenan ur SAT prep book will be burnt with me over the south china sea.

No comments: