Tuesday, August 7, 2007

birthday cake

a birthday without a cake.
maybe im too old.
but i knew it on the day i noe i hav to do nat day duty.
though the day is exhausting and long,
there is still sth to highlight

1. first thing is the sms i received last night right at 0000.
6 sms wishing me happy birthday.

2. first thing this morning, receive a giant big pink present from lc.
havn't opened yet

3. received numerous sms from council, friends in other jc, shooting seniors,

4. the whole council sang birthday song for me

5. a group random ppl wish me happy birthday when i was on duty in canteen

6. received a giant box of presents from class prc scholars
got cards also..damn freaking touched considering im not close to them at all, but rather more close to don and aar.

7. got received a pink balloon from wq and xinjin!

to all the ppl aboved,
thank you very much!!!
you all make my life brilliant!
and today i talked to mila,
say im sorry that i always laugh when i see her..
she is quite nice, wave to me after that when i see her in the corridor.

anyway,
my birthday gonna passed in 1 hr time.
i know who i should appreciate more.
gd night.

No comments: