Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Spam (612)

spam. the etymology of spam is supposedly from the lousy tin of meat floor mixed luncheon meat. the backronym, i dont know. spam is crap, its junk, its bullshit.
well Spam (612) is from my gmail user page. when i first saw it i thought of scaglietti 612. for those of u who dont know what is this, shame on u, u puerile imbecile.

Spam (612) best describes my life now. my life now is crap. basically southern (mispelt intentionally) smses me to say hotch (also mispelt intentionally) said no. paraphrased, hotch said, " I say NOOoo."

why no?
"I say NOOoo."
???
"I say NOOoo."
whatever lah
"I say NOOoo."
(fyi i typed every single "I say NOOoo" individually. even though theyre perfectly identical except in plane position. i laugh. hysterically. aha, ahaha.)

cos he da bossman he doesnt need to give us a reason, cos he da bossman.
cos he da bossman we hav to comply with him, cos he da bossman.
cos he da bossman we hav to send out letters of postponement to secondary schools and risk our reputation, cos he da bossman.
cos he da bossman, cos he da bossman.

im really boiling in me as caq is teetering on the brink of disaster. (please let me take this opportunity to thank ruijie for correcting the spelling that it is teetering and not tithering. i stand corrected. btw i realized my folly aas soon as i smsed him cos tithe has to do with contributing a tenth and nothing to do with totteting, even onometopoically.) just one i say no from the bossman and everything comes to nought. zero. zero. zilch. nothing. nothing at all. a no crumbles everything. a no knocks the vigor out of anything. a no, from the bossman, that is.

bossman come suck tricky dicky.-me.
"screw hotch"- mtyq.

my weak positn is crumbling. me megalomaniac me.

DOUBLE KILL! says Bossman happily as he tweedles his whiteman thumbs and have his leathershoes on his table.

so he calls hq for a supertopsecretsuperimportantchangeyourschedulenomatterthat20billionto10tothepowerofnegative1billionpeoplearewaitingtohaveeconsh1.5cosyoureconstutorsaresosuckurstudentsneedtheh1.5topass.
meeting at 2:30
cos he da bossman and he dont care.

lalala

im screwed. lets have an antiKKK. not antikythera mechanism u puerile imbecile. suck my tricky dicky and give me a chocchipcookie.

onto slightly happier stuff
the first mentoring session was relatively interesting.
the boys were interesting
scissorspapersstone...omfg...ur pregnant.
igot some girl called harmeet. she's quite nice.
though she shocked me
she cant believe that levitation is usually an illusion or witht he help of a hidden mechanism.
and she shocked me by asking me why north-north magnets repel.

i think i suck as a mentor
cos i cant really think like them and walk around in their shoes.
im no atticus finch, no gregory peck.

but id do my best so tt i dont compromise with myself and become what i hate. a sucky fucked up loser who fucks up and disillusions his student.

o yesterday we got back econs h3 essay. pls dont stop me gloating. M+ man. take that. yiheng+don+zhenan is some ownage combinatn? like other grps hardcored the essay we start writing half an hour before the lesson? then ppl were laughing at us as we set on the floor writing it, saying gg prepare to get raped by reeves? o man. cant stand our pro-ness. give the man a cookie.

argh fuck. i feel better when i say that. i really need to feel better. much much better.

No comments: