Thursday, August 16, 2007

PIMP

once in a while, a happier post.

life seems slightly better when i didnt get raped by physics.
and some of my 4P life has been getting back to me.
play chinese chess with ben who never learns and stho.
with all the mutual suaning and samuels supremely bad advice as he attempts to get u to rape all the pieces in a weird way.

ive been listening to the Bee Gees of late. zhenans cd reignited my interest. i remember the days when all i listened to was bee gees and the beatles. limited. but twas enough then.

heehee my parents think that my percentiles suck. well, 72 percentile is for wusses, but like me they arent really bothered cos ive been messing around a hell lot.

anyway its time for a new mugging program. djhimp did work to a certain extent, but now its time for a strategizing a new paradigm for a new vista in a novus ordo mundi. aha. thats whatever crap i can think of from dilbert. its time for. drumroll please,

PIMP

Pimp (think yiheng) Inspired Mugging Program. this consists koping the gigantic table at the magazines and having an intensive inspired mugging session with the coolios of 6T. after school straightaway chiong there n own the tables then mug anything and everything. i finally understand ionic equibiyum. Im pimp-ing.

PIMP is nice. I like.

No comments: