Sunday, August 5, 2007

breadtalk- bread talk

juz came back with a lot of bread from breadtalk..
remember got one econs teacher say tt if u say the bread from breadtalk is healthy,u gonna be kidding..
but im juz so obssessed to go into the outlet and buy and kill myself with the high sugar level.
life sux as usual..
feel disgusted reading the post before this..
and checked out the meanig of orgasm, which i had when i opened my file on friday!
deh~
got econs h3 essay to write,wtf.
i dun think reeves can understand wad i am trying to say..
maybe then he will give me a high grade as he may think that the essay that he doesn't understand must be an insightful and high-starndard essay,as our pw teacher always did.
yesterday got scholarship day,
which basically tells me that there s no scholarship for me except i serve NS..
cunning government..ok lor..i dun wanna die on the battle field..im a wuss.
painted banner..aar got help a lot..
don got help also as he kept nagging us to finish fast so that he can go home and mug..
thanks to him,we became more efficient.
but this morning,the stupid councillor called me and told me that they have painted the RAFFLESIANS!
waiting for me to say thank you and great job!
FUCK YOU lah,its not supposed to be rafflesians any more!
weren't you there yesterday when we changed plan?
pissed me off totally..
its not only my effort,ok?u bastards!
my dearest friends also!!!!
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!
anyway,
i finished harry potter..

No comments: