Thursday, August 23, 2007

cat and dog

got caught in the rain!

haha, so fun!

study with don under raja block, suddenly started to rain!

thought can get a cab easily, decide to wait for his father to come,

called 65521111, the stupid system told me the pick up point is oldham hall,

wtf! okay lor,so have to leave first so as to get a cab before the rain really get heavy.

don offered me a lift, but dun wanna trouble him,

his father dun like prc..

ran in the rain to get a cab!

what the hell!

all cabs are not available,

so ran to MRT,

thought can get a cab on the way,

meet ms low on the way,

she is so generous to provide me her umbrella..

take MRT,

Newton,

the rain is freaking heavy lah!

dun care! chiong!

my socks, pants, shoes, shirts, even underwear all got soaked!

so more got a stupid toyota drove damn fast!

spill water all over me! like pour a basin of water right into my face!

fork!

all my notes got wet!

so sorry to treat you all so bad, dearest notes!

pls dun screw my promos!

life sux..

No comments: