Sunday, February 3, 2008

Mrs. Fields

I have been lazy to blog. Since today is sunday, I don't really have anthing to do. Zao Bao stuff finally took a break! But it is simply juz because of CNY, and the break is only 2 weeks. I love CNY.. Haha, no need to work any more! GREAT!

CNY is becoming less and less important to me. When I was young, I always expected CNY, not only because of the reunion dinner and the ang bao, but also the time to visit relatives and play around. However, in the recent years, even before i came to Singapore, CNY seemed to become monotonous and boring to me.

Sigh, another CNY coming. What have i done last year? Went to yunnan, flunk CT, join council, get C5 for english, plan Open House, go for tutoring, train for shooting, go for Zao Bao meeting, go back China in June, stay with my parents in December and go to Sentosa for 3 times, prepare for Orientation, sign up for French course, fail in many crashes, go out and fool around with Don and Aaron.........

This CNY is coming, I am unsure what i should do. Have to go out with friends, that is for sure. But all my close friends will be happily visiting their relatives. So i end up staying with someone that i don't even want to see. Mugging in hostel is definitely not the solution for me. So i guess i will go for movies ALONE everyday.

Yesterday was tiring. Went for AP, totally lost. Then mug with Don. Hope this blog is not viewed by the scholars in our class, cause i poned the first half of the scholar outing to stay with Don in the SMU library. Mugging was not so productive cause i was distracted by the sms.. heehee.

So i left for the outing at 4pm, we played pool! Before that, i went to Raffles City and bought 16 pieces of brownie nibbles. Btw, i got quite bad sore throat. (and to Don, you were the one who passed it to me! heehee.) But brownie was still too attractive. So after i ate like 8 pieces last night, now my throat is burning and cannot even drink water properly.

Anyway, I was saying that we went to play pool. Xi Xi was damn pro! But the game ended quite fast. XP and LK went back first, cause they dun want to miss the nice dinner in Hostel! The girls went to buy high heel shoes! Please.... HJ wanted to go and buy new handphone! Rich bastard! wanna buy Nokia N95 somemore! Whole day say he is poor, no money do this, no money do that, now got money to buy some 1000+ handphone! siao!

We walked the whole Marina Square and Suntec City. Then aaron sms me to go for dinner with him. So we rushed back to bishan. We went to pay my handphone bill after meeting aaron. Guess how much my handphone bill was for the last two month? $129.73!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This month alone, I spent 79+! Fuck, should stop calling.

We had western food & fried oyster at S11. Then we came to home room to play guitar until my roll call time. so i went back and watch "chalotte's web" which is a pretty stupid show about a pig and a spider.

then i slept.

and i woke up at 10!

and now im wasting time blogging.

bye, guys.

No comments: