Monday, February 4, 2008

rjc to hazelpark : 10.20

i was really fucking sick today man. at first, yesterday i was feeling pretty fine already, then today in the morning mucus was spilling out of my nostrils as if my nostrils were the taps at the NEWater plant. (incidentally i blew my nose into the sink a lot, and some of the mucus would mix with the pee and shit and seminal fluids and go back into macritchie and down your taps and into your yong tau foo and stall 11 shit) so much junk that there was backflow and the mucus went down my throat as phlegm. so much phlegm, hardly phlegmatic.

an astrologer predicted that there is going to be some tough times for me this year, but if i weather them my life for the next 2 to 3 years wont be so tough. i really hope he is right. if life were to get tougher i think im better off dead.

im hoping i dont get killed by the flu or whatever prc virus zhenan passed me.

since im sick, its pretty obvious plans for mugging have vaporized.

i was foaming today when lenny, in true henryparker-plasticbagger style declared that he has done his new year shopping (which really was just 5 loser refills for his G1s and G2s) and that he was only going to visit 1 place (his study) during the new year.

i was foaming when half the world completed their current of electricity tutorials. im still at electric field. actually only done superposition, to be accurate. without doing tys, to be precise.

i foamed real badly when they were going to run and train for napfa and all that.

foam.

anyway today cos of come-like stuff clogging my orifices, olfactic oreillic wadeva shit, i was easily irritable and from time to time i might have been a total bastard. in a totally bastardic kinda way. so if i have treaded on any nigger wad and them toes i here sincerely apologize from the bottom of my weak ventricles and atria and clogged aorta.

fuck im going to sleep when my hair is dried.
hope im well enough tomorrow to MUG.

No comments: