Tuesday, February 12, 2008

so let it be

chinese new year has passed. school resumed. actually i wanted to blog about my CNY experience to pub. but it seemed so distant now, so juz forget it. anyway, that time was my first time and will be my last time to enter a pub.

so i slacked over the holidays and did nothing but my AP crap journal report. i thought that the holiday will be a good rest or recharge for me to start mugging after school reopen, but it seems that i become more tired now.

so i decided to quit french. its really energy consuming, especially after my chem h3. i think it ought to be a wise decision to quit. to be honest, i dun think there will be any benefit if i continue to learn now. (today i left the class early cause i got this really bad headache)

so thursday is valentine's day. who is my valentine? i dun have one. but i juz spent 3+ to buy some present for the council present exchange. sigh.

so thursday SAT result is coming out. now everyone is asking me now. i am damn STRESSED!!!! especially with a friend who is a bastard and keep whining about it although he will definitely get 2300+. i can picture friday, when he see me and make fun of me, my score, my IQ, my nationality... basically everything he know about me. and i can image how pissed off i can get!!!

so chem h3 is getting too tough. i seriously dunno what the hell the lecturer is talking about. so i did not do my h3 tutorials, both the small group one and the mass one. sigh. life is getting tougher.

so take 5 is coming soon and i hav to dress up as some asses for the total defence mascot. and in the mean time, my dear friends will be happily fooling around. i hope i can go out somewhere with my friends. seriously, i think i need some time to slack. however, there is this bastard who is happily going out with his og. and give me this lame reason that i have to go for my chem h3. but it only starts at 5pm!!! never mind. still can go out on SAT. (freaking hell, i hate saturday, it looks like SAT!!)

so im going to sleep later..soon.. after yh send me the stuff.. heehee, if u noe what i mean.

so good night,gays.

No comments: