Thursday, April 3, 2008

C

my hopes, my dreams, my future, have in a moment become all but lost. C for econs. i concede, its quite within my expectations, but C is just fuck. my quest to take economics in the uk has just taken another kick in the nuts.

im irritable. i got whipped by complete losers. prcs. wtf? prcs who cant even speakee englees. prcs who cant sustain linear thought because the image of the Great Mao just pops up once every minute.

i should have studied for econs. i should not have been wanking to chemistry that very morning of the econs test. i should have payed more attention in class. i should have done my tutorials. but, some might point out, the peoples who actually do tutorials and pay attention and go for econs tuition actually got Ds and below. i got hardgayed.

i know i have a big ego, and its fragile as a bubble.

i walked home in the rain.

C. me.

No comments: