Saturday, April 19, 2008

i support beijing olympic

the shirt movement is getting aggressive
people start to visit my room and "persuade" me to purchase
they say on one day, all the prc in singapore will wear it to school instead of uniform
they say this is the time to show ur support to ur country
they say this is your chance to display ur sincere heart to your mother land!
they say everyone is buying, so u should buy also!

i got my principle,
and im not going to do it juz to show my sincere heart.
i dun need to do anything to prove myself
and i dun need to do this juz to boost some self centered bastard personal ego.
i am myself, i can think independently.
i know what is right and what is wrong for myself.
so keep away from me.
i can give u 8 bucks if u r poor and need a lunch.
but dun fucking block my way and force me to get something i dun want.

No comments: