Thursday, April 10, 2008

the way u smile on

it is council camp tomorrow. im sort of excited. and im going to meet my buddies tmr morning 7am. i got 2 buddies. juz received the information! who are they going to be? hope they are nice. and hope they like me.

i still havn't packed anything yet. sigh. life is tough for me. im waiting for laundry to be done. hopefully, the hardcore bastard won't just go and take out my wet laundry and put in his own stuff! chop his dick off.

reading our blog always makes me damn sad. juz now, the previous post reminded me of my fucked up pw! i think i will get a B at best. but my group was really nice. Jordan was damn hardcore and hardworking. he even asked his daddy to help us with our oral presentation. haha.

i juz bought food for my buddy. come chips, chocolate and stuff. but now, it seems the food is not enough since now im feeding two mouthes.

still havn't remember my council oath.

still got tones of tutorials to catch up.

don was damn depressed the whole day.

cheer up:)

nights

No comments: