Sunday, April 20, 2008

leave before the talk gets philosophical

today was a good day to waste my time away.
i wasted my time away, watching stupid shows on history channel and reading calvin and hobbes. i guess im just catching up on what i have missed out on when i was young. i guess im old now. life is quite tough, really.

got myself a haircut. and now i look like more of an idiot. my crowning glory has been diminished. but i guess i had to get my hair cut. it was getting to be a little too much of a chore to get my hair blown before i go to sleep. and i dont want to get caught and get a whiteslip for having long hair like christy did.

my life revolves around me. i dont know why. although i would like to say i have been happy this few days, my life has been on the upswing recently, what with my A for PW and A for AP. napfa probably doesnt bother me a nigglewiggle, since i expected to fuck it up anyway.

how do i lead a good life? i dont know, im too much of a pussy to know. but all i know is, i am happy!.

No comments: