Saturday, March 1, 2008

huey, dewey and louie split a dollar

game theory is getting a little too mathematical for me. especially his derivation to prove that all the 4 markets are in fact the same with different inputs for i. i was just foaming them badly, especially when he reached all the funny summation, which i totally forgot. just zoned in and out at different points, but i sort of understood the ending bits of it, as long as i accept the summation.

anyway, i packed my stuff and my arenes and halogen derivatives are fucking not with me! whichever bastard or swine took them, surrender them to me now and i will spare ur life! kanina la fuck.

haiz.

looks like failure is a likely proposition. time to assign it a higher probability and redo the cells and look for a new equilibrium outcome.

cretinous.

No comments: