Sunday, March 2, 2008

im just hoping my luck could change

well im online because the fucking CCAD changed their appointed submission time to 12 noon and i didnt know it and the very nice councilor (whose name starts with A and ends with A) called me and called me and called me but my phone was sitting in my room so i didnt even hear it ring. blah. at least she wasnt nasty. although CCAD is seriously full of fuckers. just look at how badly crafted their menacing letter looked. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CCALS TO ENSURE IT IS RIGHT.

nabeh.

well i foamed most of the afternoon away with my physics assessment book. bloody hell it is damn freaking hard. after like 3 hours of humping im only done with like, superposition and wave motion. fuck. and i keep foaming and foaming at every every question. im going to get behind schedule very very soon.

what did i do this morning. nothing much other than read the newspapers. i took 1 hour to do that. anyway, mas selamat cant be dumb enough to hide in the nature reserves. he would be better off hiding around bedok. not being racist or what. anyway, he is not a guerilla. he is a terrorist. he wont be hiding in the jungles like chin peng. and seriously, he wont be stupid enough to go to schools to look for little chinese girls. he is a terrorist. not a pedophilic rapist. and if he wanted to hold a hostage, he would be better off holding one in a private estate and not a school which has so much open space.

i wetted my whistle yesterday night after a drought of 3 weeks to tide over my flu/cough/cold. lemon bacardi is good. hehe. alright, time to go to my cousin's 21st birthday party.

wow.

No comments: