Tuesday, March 18, 2008

i died, and died, again.

alright any dream of uk has been quashed.

econs yesterday and i got killed by the whole paper. now i always thought econs was my best h2 subject. yea, my best doesnt mean good. and from the exercises we did in class. ok everyone but me dids it. looked quite do-able, but then the questions in the 2nd paper just killed my balls off. i didnt know how to the either, and i guess i just got raped by the information required. nabeh. and i decided to use the keynesian cross because its more elegant, and then i miss out some glaring point from the ad as model. anyways, i might even have misintepreted the fucking question. fuck. sustained.

knnbccb. hopefully they dont make me go for remedial or drop my h3. walau. no h3 is damn sad. juggling h3 n rememdial is the man hurtsfuls.

so i thought today would be a better day. i didnt expect 2 shitty days in a row. i mugged like a gay for chem, but i still couldnt do like 12 marks worth of questions. serious shit. plus all the careless mistakes im bound to have made, i guess im just ggxx. and stho reminded me that the paper is on 80. not 100.

in rj, there are students, and there are students. there are pussies like me, and there are pros. and there are pros, and there are pros. pros like Stho who sadly declare, shit! i made so many careless mistakes and all that and then, hmm, die no deans list, cant get over 90%. and there are pros who, yea finished the paper. paper can finish mah. u never finish?! o oops.

gahh. victims of competition.

No comments: