Thursday, September 30, 2010

puzzle fighter

i mark today in my calendar. as the SLACKEST DAY i have enjoyed since returning from my mc. it was so slack that i decided not to reschedule the physio that got accidentally cancelled even though it probably would have been fine for me to do so. i played puzzle fighter for most of the early part. i have improved much. i think i have gotten the hang of it. and i went over to 3Div to unlock isac cards with my friends and we had lunch there. they spammed desserts as if they had never seen desserts before. i met a friend i made in secondary school who was a pioneer over there. he related to me his sad life. which made me more thankful for the life i have been leading. at least i do not get barked at all day, and by people who are only as old as me, or who were once schoolmates. at least i do not have to book in at 2330 on every sunday and go outfield and get my long 4 torn up and covered in mud.

i spent the afternoon talking cock and playing pool and playing plants vs zombies. we could have left at 2 but i decided to stay to complete pvz. i was owning. even though its a really simple game. i enjoyed it much. because i enjoy winning. and i hardly win nowadays. so i treasure this rare time when i get to win. and then i watched a softcore movie in camp which was loaded on the inetpc used to scan for viruses. koreans have a cute way of making such videos. and it is good because it is the lead up to the penetration that is also hot. they have a way about stripping that you dont usually get. they hit the right spot. right speed, right mood. rarely achieved elsewhere. and the fact that they are yellowskinned helpes me relate better.

tomorrow is childrens day. i am looking for my innocent child within to celebrate the day with. i cannot find it. it is lost. it wont return. but im too happy to care about that delinquent. tomorrow i have a medical appointment in the morning. i hope i get good stuffs out of it. an mc to tide me through the day and a letter to aid my revocation would be nice. i am feeling good now. even though i have not done my homework. that will be discussed tomorrow. and i dont think im going to do it tonight. i am too happy to do homework.

i dont know why i am so happy. maybe its all the small things today that added up. i feel good from getting to book out early. from not having to open the keypress. from planting myself in front of the inet pc and playing all the silly games and watching korean softcore with the knowledge that everyone who matters is out at the range. and also on the way home i managed to get a seat throughout my journey. quite a feat, considering i took public transport at rush hour. and a pretty girl with hot legs displayed from under some flattering daisy dukes stood inches away in front of me throughout my trip from pioneer to jurong east. i enjoyed the view much. and she smelt nice too.

shall not ponder too much about the source of happiness. happiness is so delicate and shy. low profile too. it disappears when observed.

No comments: