Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Apology Letter

I am really sorry about wad happened today..
i should not force u to go to stupid match support with me..
i should not threaten u tt i gonna dao u for 2 days if u dun go with me..(although u dun really care)
i should not hurry u up in the canteen as u dun even hav lunch..
i should not dao u on the bus as u r juz joking..
i should not be pissed when we get down the bus and u talked to me..
i should not go straight to the council group and leave u alone with ur friend..
i should not go and talk to jere as u told me not to do so..
i should not be with the councillors all the time tt i dun even notice u hav left..
i should not go online so late to type this letter to explain..
last but not least,
i should not think tt im ur good friend and assume tt u care if i dao u..
and ,
i should not say so many sorry..
gd nite

No comments: