Tuesday, May 22, 2007

free style

juz got advise from some gp pro tt i should not follow the stupid style of writing tt learnt in class..
but i should follow my heart and write wadever i feel like writing...
okhey..i'll try tmr..hopefully can pass..
anyways,i FLUNK my econs..
how fantastic it is...and still got ppl get 7 pts higher than me but still complaining...
ppl got different expectations...sigh..:(
but quite depressed now,really dun noe whether can do well tmr or not..
maybe the pressure can help me,or rather kill me..
another thing s tt i found i hav always found excuse for my poor results..
but all the external excuses r juz the way tt i want to use to cover up the fact tt im not working hard at all..
maybe it s the time to start to mug..
maybe i like to get back the feeling in sec school..
but its true im competitive in nature..and recent results hav pissed me off..
so come on..we'll c after CT..:)
all the best to u,who s reading this post now,no matter u r going to take the exam tmr or u hav taken the exam already..
GOOD LUCK FOR COMMON TEST! :)

No comments: