Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Is Your Dad a Farmer?

just back from bintan. guess what, i am still alive and in one piece! what the fuck! what a pity i survived! dont curse under your breath. just say out loud.
anyways even if i still am alive, im seriously ill. bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad sunburn. my nape is totally gone. everytime my collar brushes against it i just jolt. my arms are also quite gg. basically everywhere not covered by pt kit has been burnt. badly. heat rash on my back and legs and up to 20 mosquito/sandfly bites all over my arms and legs. abrasion at my ankles and 2 bruises on my legs. 3 cuts on my legs and microcuts all over my palm.
will update next time. go sleeps.
cos you're good at raising cocks.

No comments: